The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

Torrid

I had one of my most profitable week with STT. Overall, I ended the week up $660. Came in third in a $10 multi on Pokerroom last night for $315. I didn't do so well in the blogger tournament at Pacific. A total of 77 players entered and I finished in 50th position. The most memorable hand of the tournament was when I was all-in preflop and got my aces cracked by Sloejack's nines. Did I mention in a previous post that nines is the worst hand in Hold'em for me or against me?

Also had one of my fantasy football draft last night. Didn't get anyone I really wanted except for Hines Ward....but the other team owners think I have the strongest team....we'll have to see.

I am taking the wife to Destin Florida for Labor day weekend so a nice win this week will go a long way in paying for the trip. No time for blogging....time to hit the table!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home