The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2004

My blog was held hostage

I bet all of my readers (all 2 of you) have been wondering whether I have given up this blogging thing since it has been a while since my last post. The truth of it is that Blogger has held my blog hostage. It would not let me log into my account. After numerous email to support, I finally got it straighten out.

Quick recap of last week, I won another $10 multi on Pokerroom for $650 and ended the week up about $550. Did extremely well with Pokerstars $16 turbo single but equally bad with Party $33 multi single. So far this week, I have won another $10 multi on Pokerroom for $550. I was really looking forward to their guaranteed tourney at 10:00 PM last night but their site was down.

Can you believe that football is back? I am so pumped. I will be posting more often throughout football season and will occasionally give out free winners right here so stay tuned. Tonight, the Baltimore Ravens are a 3.5 point favorite over Atlanta. If you wager on football, put a small bet on the Ravens. Atlanta remembers what happens to Mike Vick in this game last year and will not be playing their starters for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home