The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Reversal of form

In my last post, I went on and on about how well I have been doing in the Party Poker multi table sit and go.  I think I should have just kept my mouth shut.  This week, I have yet to money in any of the eight that I have played.  Last night, I played 2 and came in 6th place in both of them.  How frustrating is that!  Both time, I was near the chip lead and just decided to play passive to coast into the money before making any coin-flip decisions.  That cost me since I wasn't able to outlast the other 5 players before I got blinded away.
 
The only saving grace yesterday was that I also played in 4 $22 single table sit and go.  I managed to finish 3, 1, 1, and 4 on them.  Viva party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home