The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Got my money back!

My persistence with the Pacific issue did some good. They refunded me my buy-in. It was harder than it had to be, but at least someone there was able to use some common sense.

I played in two sit and go at party last night. In the first one, during the first orbit, I got dealt QQ. Someone in front of me goes all-in. Since people on Party are usually pretty loose in the early stage and will go all-in with less than premium hands. I decided to take a shot and call and maybe double up. Well, he wasn't bluffing because he had KK. However the flop does come down with a Q and I am ahead until the K drops on the river. Oh well...can't feel too bad. He did have me beat pre-flop. Can't complain about a bad beat there.

I did end up getting first place in the second sit and go so that made up for my quick exit in the first. I was outchipped 4 to 1 when it got down to heads-up but my opponent was a pretty weak heads-up player and I was able to quickly finish him off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home