The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The stretch

My last week as a bachelor....I doubt I will have any time for poker this week. Tonight after work, I have to go pick up the tux. The in-laws are flying into town from NY on Thursday. We are having a reception here in Atlanta on Saturday and another reception in New York the following weekend.
It will be a while before I can get back to regular poker night online. However, next Monday, my new wife and I will be driving from Atlanta to New York for the wedding reception there. We are planning to make a stop-over in Atlantic City. I have never been there but have been doing some research on the nightly poker tournaments that they are running. I would like to stay at the Borgata but their tourneys are usually of the rebuy variety. I am not too crazy about those so I may have to check out the freeze-out tourney that they are running at the Taj Mahal.
I'll be sure to post a complete trip report as soon as I can. In the meantime, wish me luck and good luck at the tables.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good resource for trading software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home