The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Friday, July 30, 2004

It's Friday! It's Friday

That's my anthem.....I love Friday's.

The plan for this weekend is poker and lots of it. I really want to start taking some bigger shots especially after reading about these 22 and 23 year olds who have been making the big scores on Pokerstars lately (SenorBeef and AustinKearns). Man could I use one of those nice payday! I am just not sure that my bankroll can handle that yet......

I have just continued grinding it out on Party and Pokerroom this week. Not much to be excited about. Last night, I played in the $33 multi on Party and finished 60th out of >1100 people for abotu $115. I also finished 5th out of 265 in a $11 tourney on Pokerroom for a return of $172.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

amen, i'm gonna be playing some large events if i can keep my modem up and running.

senor beef > austin

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home