The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 16, 2004

I am a Headhunter

Highlights of this past week included winning a $10 multi tournament on Pokerroom. That was a nice $500 plus payday. Overall for the week, it was another winning week netting a little over $550.

I also signed up for a new poker site called Jet Set Poker. Although, I didn't really need another place for my poker action, I was somewhat intrigued by their headhunter tourneys in which you receive bounties for knocking out your opponents based upon how highly they rank on the leaderboard. I came in second in one of their headhunter challenge and had a blast racking up money with each additional players that I knocked out. I highly recommend this site as they also have a 20% bonus for new players right now. I would definitely like to see more of this type of tournaments on other sites.

For those of you who read my last post, I hope you were able to cash in on the first winner of the NFL preseason that I gave out. I have another one for Monday night....take the Packers and Seahawks to go over the 37 points. I think we will see fireworks in this showdown. Good luck!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home