The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day

This is my favorite time of the year. Family, football, and feast. Fortunately we will not have to do any travelling this year and it will be a nice relaxing 4 days vacation from work. On Thursday, we will drive to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner and catch the NFL games there. On Saturday, we'll have a few people over at our house watching the Georgia/Georgia Tech annual Civil War.

Poker has been great. I took down another of the nightly guaranteed tournament on FullTilt. This time it was for a little over $1900. I absolutely love the tournament structure on FullTilt. I now spend 90% of my time on that site.

I won a six team teaser in the NFL last week so I am feeling a little frisky. I am going to recommend that you play Georgia minus the 3 points this weekend. I think Tech is just not ready to play Georgia after their huge win over Miami. Be warned that I have been horrible this year whenever I post any of my plays on this blog. Hopefully, I didn't just jinxed my beloved Dawgs.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday season. Make it profitable, but most importantly take the time to spend with your family. It will be more rewarding and enjoyable than anything that money can buy.

Beatbookie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home