The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Friday, September 09, 2005

Not a good start

I lost my first official play of the NFL season on Oakland. They had a shot but couldn't close the deal against the defending champs. I liked the spot because the public usually overvalues the champs and we were getting good value with the hook. Anyways, you can't win them all....I'll try to dig out of it.

Go check out www.acesfullpoker.blogspot.com. Steve is also posting his picks for me....maybe he can make us a little money. I'll be back throughout the weekend with more of my plays (hopefully, they'll cash).

One play for now. I am on TEXAS (BIG) over Ohio State. The line is at +1 right now.

I am also looking forward to the big 200K guaranteed tournament on FullTilt this weekend. The last time they ran this, they had a huge overlay. It doesn't appear this way right now with already over 700 people signed up, but the play on that site is horrible so it is a good spot to make a decent score. My screen name there is Beatbookie....come say hello.

For those of you who don't currently play there, give it a try using my link below. We are currently offering a 100 % match bonus.

Good luck this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home