The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Make it 4

Made another final table on FullTilt in the $109 MTT. I finished 6th when I had to push with a marginal hand because blinds were just too high for my stack. I think the payout was a little over $400.
I came back last night and entered the $163 MTT. Chris "Jesus" Ferguson and Aaron Bartley was also in this tournament but I was never seated at their tables. I never really got any chips in this tourney but made it down to 13th place. Unfortunately only top 9 paid so it was a good waste of a couple of hours.
Today I am planning on playing the Stars $500,000 guaranteed tournament. I have been running good this week and due to cash in one of these tournaments.

Several people have asked me for the first football play of the season. Tomorrow, I am taking Miami plus the 3 points. Remember that it is still the preseason....keep things in perspective!

I am Beatbookie on Stars if you want to come sweat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home