The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Those Damn Ladies!

I tried to follow up my recent success in Fulltilt's MTT by entering Tuesday's afternoon $50+5. I played good poker for about 2 hours and we got down to 10 people. Top 7 made the money...I was around 4th or 5th place and there were a couple of really low stacks.

Rather than playing it safe, I was playing to win. I ended up tangling with someone more money than me when my AK ran up against QQ. That's two days in a row that those damn ladies have been my downfall. Oh well, live and learn!

The Bodog Poker Room now guarantees at least $1.5 Million will be won in tournaments every month!

Tournament highlights include:

Weekly $100K Guaranteed Tournament
Every Sunday at 2:00pm ET
Buy-in: $100 + $9, or earn your entry via our daily qualifying tournaments

2 Weekly $25K Guaranteed Tournaments
Wednesday at 8:30pm ET, Buy-in: $32 + $3
Saturday at 8:30pm ET, Buy-in: $52 + $5

Multiple Daily $10K Guaranteed Tournaments

World Series of Poker Qualifying Tournaments
Earn your way into the 2005 WSOP, Las Vegas, July 7-15, 2005
Package Value: $12,500
Buy-in for as little as $1

If you are not already playing there, give it a try by clicking on the link on this page.

Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home