The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Been gone too long

How is everyone out there in blogger land? I have been taking an extended break from blogging but not from playing. It's been a good run to say the least.

Lots of stuff happening out there. The feud between Iggy and Taylor the Stripper and Felicia Lee. Tilt. Party Poker Bad Beat Jackpot. Upcoming Blogger tourney at Pokerstars. How can one person keep up with everything?

I am heading out to a friend's house to watch the Divisional Playoffs but had a couple of good bets that I wanted to pass along.

Take Pittsburgh -9 and Colts +3.

Whatever happened to www.beatvegasodds.com?? Hey Hau, if you are out there reading, drop me a note buddy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home