The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Friday, October 01, 2004

Early plays

First off, let me start out by apologizing for putting my football plays up late. As one reader of this blog commented, at least one person out there is following my picks and would appreciate enough time to place their bets. Last Monday, I was flying back from New York and had a long day at the airport. I didn't have much time but managed to get on here and post my Monday night play prior to kickoff.

Please visit beatvegasodds.com to get all of my picks earlier. This is totally free....neither myself or the site owner is trying to sell you anything. I was just approached to submit my picks so that he can include on his website. It saves me from posting an entry here everytime I have a play.

Anyways for this weekend, I will post my whole card here early. Huge weekend for my Bulldogs as we try to keep the dream alive

College plays:
Miami/Georgia Tech over 41.5
Purdue -3
Georgia -3
Texas Tech/Oklahoma over 66

NFL plays:
Indianapolis/Jacksonville over 43
Pittsburgh -5
St Louis/San Francisco over 44

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home