The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, September 06, 2004

Swinging for the Fences

Swinging for the fences....that's what I did too much of this past week. I didn't do enough of the basics. The crowd always want to see the big homeruns but it's the little base hits that add up over the course of a winning season. Simply put, I played in too many MTT this week and not enough in STT. My bread and butter continues to be the $20 sit and go on Party. With all that being said, I still managed a positive week over all. Albeit, it was only $47 for the good guys....it sure beats losing and it continues the streak of winning weeks.

If you haven't already tried it, please give Bodog Poker a try. The games there are super soft due to the clientele cross-over and they are currently running some nice promotions. Do me a favor and click on the link to the left so that I can get a referral bonus as well.

By the way, the Dawgs won this weekend 48-28. Step 1 in the quest for the National Championship is completed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home