The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, September 13, 2004

Blood Bath

That is the only way that I can describe my poker results for this past week. Makes me thankful that I still have a day job! For those of you keeping track of the number.....the finally tally is a $640 loss for the week.

I should have just taken yesterday off and watched the NFL on TV but I decided to play balls to the wall and try to recoup my loss from earlier in the week in the hope of salvaging another winning week. That plan went completely awry as I only made matters worse.

NFL betting was profitable this weekend with a nice 5 team teaser coming in. No real play on tonight's MNF game but I am leaning slightly toward the under.

I can't wait to start a fresh spreadsheet for my poker week and not have to look at that huge negative balance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home