The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, September 27, 2004

Rebuilding

Finally made it home from New York. Hurricane Jeanne had us scared that we would be stuck in an airport all night, but everything worked out nicely. It was a nice relaxing weekend and I didn't play or read about poker. Ready to start fresh. I took some money out of the poker fund for the trip so I will be staying at the $20 tournament level for a while to build it back up. In the next couple of weeks, I would like to spend the majority of my time at the $30 level.

Had a decent week in football betting with Pittsburgh and the under helping to erase losses from the college football. Tonight, I am on the over in the Monday night game. I like them to go over the 36 points. Good luck to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home