The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, November 01, 2004

Summary update

Poker winning for past week: $175
I am currently playing $10 and $20 sit and go on Intertops and Bodog Poker. Haven't tried Bodog poker?? Give it a shot by clicking on the banner on the left.

College football: 1-1
Lost some juice money. More importantly, Georgia beat Florida for the first time in 7 years. Hopefully, we won't have to wait another 7 years for it to happen again.

NFL: 3-0
Go check out www.beatvegasodds.com for my complete list of play and updated record. I think I am something like 26-16. Much better than the scamdicappers out there and I do it all for free. All I ask is that you support me by signing up for an account at Bodog. One of the most important thing to do when betting on sports is to have multiple place where you can put a play so that you can shop for the best possible lines. You would be surprised at the difference that a half point here and there can make to your bankroll. Tonight I have a play on the Jets to cover the 7 points against the hapless Dolphins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home