The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, October 04, 2004

Not good results to report

Another miserable week in poker. I played mostly sngs and lost $260 for the week. Although Party is the biggest fish tank in the world right now...I am thinking of spending time elsewhere for awhile. There's only so much suckout that I can stand. It's tough play flawless poker for 45 minutes and bust out on the bubble because some idiot suck outs on the river.

In football, I should have just stuck to betting on sides rather than totals. I was 3-0 on sides and 0-4 in totals. I am taking a pass in the Monday night matchup. Although I have a feeling that the game might go under, there are several factors that are causing me to pass. First of all, the under is too obvious. Secondly, Kansas City has really been struggling offensively and will break out at some point....could this be the night? Finally, I have Trent Green on my fantasy football league and I really need him to throw two TD pass tonight for me to win this week.

Please use the link on the right to sign up with Bodog....exciting things happening there with their poker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home