The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Sunday, January 16, 2005

I screwed that one royally

Well guys - as you can infer from my previous post, this weekend was definitely not one of my more memorable performance. I have to be man enough to admit that my plays stunk and I apologize to anyone who lost money following me. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Nothing you can do but to dust yourself off and get back on the ride.

I think the football games threw me into tilt as I signed up for the first time in the Pokerstar $350,000 guaranteed tourney. I made it to the fourth level and was actually in 185th place out of 1814 left. A couple of bonehead plays later and I was out before the first break.

I am going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home