The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Saturday, January 22, 2005

What I am Playing

I am taking a more humble approach this weekend with the football games. Rather than persuade you to make these plays, I am just posting what I am playing in case you want to fade me. Although, I wouldn't recommend it because I feel pretty strong about these plays.

I am playing Pittsburgh +3. I think they will bounce back after last week's terrible performance. They match up well against New England and has already beat them this year. On top of that, they are getting 3 points playing at home.

In the other game, I am going with Philly -6. I don't think the Falcons' ground game is going to be very effective in the snowstorm conditions that are expected. Philly should be able to shut Vick down and that means trouble for the Falcons.

I am also playing a 6 point teaser with Pitts +9 and Philly at a Pick'em.

I hope you are with me this weekend as we recoup last week's loss.


1 Comments:

Blogger atlien said...

Well your bets don't appear to be going well, but you oughta post anyway, shit, the Super Bowl screwed me as well with that last Eagles score. Drop me a line if you play home games, as I live in Atlanta.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home