The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Plug for Bodog

With the start of the NFL season tomorrow, I need to make a plug for why you should be playing on Bodog Sports.

Bodog allows you to wager on you on your favorite team using the same account that you use to play poker. They offer a variety of bets including parlay, teasers, and haftime lines. On top of all this, they offer a bottomless 20% bonus. This means that there is no time limit or how much of a bonus that you can earn. The cool part is that the bonus is immediately added to your account for wagering as soon as you make the deposit.

Currently, Bodog is also running a promotion in their poker room that will send you and a friend to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. Click on the link below for all the details.

First free play of the season.....take Oakland plus the 7.5 points.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oakland and the 7.5 wasn't a great pick for me either - I'm updating my blog and came across your link, I'll check back and see how you did with the rest of the games! I've got a nice link for football stats against the spread, check it out if you get a chance! Aces Full

I'm takin Michigan on Saturday!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home