The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

Time to rebuild

There comes a time when you must step back in order to move forward. After my huge week that I had several weeks ago, I have been trying to take my game to the next level. I have played a lot of the $100 and $200 MTT on Fulltilt along with $50 SNG's. I have been running really cold and my bankroll has taken a hit. It's time for me to go back to a lower level and concentrate more on SnG's to build up the bankroll again.

The only good thing about the past week is that I continue to play good poker and get my money into the middle with the best of it. The bad beats have been brutal but I am sure you don't want to hear about them because bad beat stories are a dime a dozen.

I am off to a shaky start in football. I lost my fantasy football game this week, but more troubling is that I lost my #1 wide receiver Javon Walker to season-ending knee surgery. Can I get a break?

Let's turn all this misfortune around tonight with the over 42 in the Atlanta/Philadelphia Monday Night Football game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home