The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Forgettable Saturday

It was definitely a Saturday to forget. I spent half the morning going furniture shopping with the wife and missed most of the Notre Dame and Michigan game. We had lunch at Barnacle's which is a little sports bar type restaurant so I was able to catch a little of it. That game pretty much killed the teaser.

I played in the 200K guaranteed on Fulltilt. Actually I should say I donated because I was in the tourney for less than 10 minutes. Nothing like burning money! Georgia looked very unimpressive in their win over South Carolina, but after the way that we played, I am quite happy with the win.

The evening finished on a little of a positive note when I hit my play on Texas over Ohio State.
I am hoping for better results today in both poker and the football. Here are my plays for today:

Denver Broncos vs. Miami Dolphins Over 37½
Football - NFL Lines Game can be seen on CBS - Total
Sun@1:00p


Washington Redskins -6
Football - NFL Lines Game can be seen on FOX - Pointspread
Sun@1:00p

St. Louis Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers Over 46
Football - NFL Lines Game can be seen on FOX - Total
Sun@4:15p


Green Bay Packers +3
Football - NFL Lines Game can be seen on FOX - Pointspread
Sun@4:15p


Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions Over 46
Football - NFL Lines Game can be seen on FOX - Total

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a disappointing weekend in sports, I couldn't stand watching Michigan anymore and the Rams loss yesterday puts me in serious check! I'll have to rebound next week.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home