The Poker Bookie

A journal dedicated to my exploits into Poker, Sports Betting, and Thoroughbred Racing

Name:
Location: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mid Week Update

Stepping down in limits is just what the doctor ordered. I know the stats below are not sustainable, but they sure are nice. I have been playing the $30+3 Sit and Go on Fulltilt.

So far this week, I have played a total of 10 with:
5 wins
2 second places
1 third place
1 fourth place
1 seventh place

80% in the money. Throw in a 3rd place finish in a $50 MTT and I am up close to a grand this week. I am telling....if you are not playing at Fulltilt, you are a fool! Sign up now using the link below. 100% signup bonus to boot.

In other news, Bodog has announced an end to their bottomless 20% bonus effective 09/22/05. If you have been thinking about posting up at this site, now is the time to do it. After 09/22/05, you will only get a 10% bonus. Hurry!

This may be my last update this week. I am flying out to Moline, Illinois on Saturday for a wedding of a friend of mine. I won't be returning until Sunday afternoon, so I'll probably miss all the big tournaments on Sunday. If I have some time, I may log in for a quick update with some football plays.

Good luck at the table and remember to sign up at Full Tilt if you play tournaments!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 for 10 in SNG's on fulltilt... I'm getting back on that bandwagon, tried the fishtank - I'll have to stick to a few STT's and see what happens.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home